Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Books: Hunger Game Series

Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mocking Jay: all three thumbs up! Finished the series when the 3rd one came out a little while ago. (2010)

Haven't blogged what I've been reading/watching in quite some time. Anyways, loved this series. Fast paced, gripping, makes you really think what you might be capable of in a situation where survival was the main priority. Also makes you think about how those situations mess with your head and ruin you emotionally. On a smaller scale (or not for a few people) we all have situations that alter how we react with people and the world, things that kind of break us down. I thought the main character had spunk and found myself wanting to tell her to think rationally, but then would realize that in the situations given, probably you can't be rational! I thought it ended well, appropriately, and I was satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment