Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Book- Where Are You Now? by Mary Higgins Clark

read April 2009, yo-way up!

This book got me from page 1! I started it kind of late at night, only planning to read the first chapter because the chapters are really short (like 2 to 3 pages) and ended up reading about 50 pages. It was a real page-turner, had me suspecting every character, not trusting anyone, and holding my breath in very suspenseful parts. Very entertaining I loved it.

The main character's brother disappeared 10 years prior to when the story starts and calls every year on Mother's Day, but gives no clue to his whereabouts and says he's fine and that one day he will come back home. With the most recent Mother's Day call, the sister decides she is going to find him no matter what and thus begins a most thrilling and suspenseful journey!

This was my first time reading a Mary Higgins Clark. I will definitely try another of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment