Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In theater movie- Hannah Montana

viewed 4/09, yo-up! for kids, yo-down! for adults

Hannah the pop star gets a little uppity. Daddy takes her home to Tennessee, hoping that absence from the high life and getting back to her roots will ground her.

So, it was hokey, goofy, unrealistic....all that. I couldn't take it seriously because it wasn't meant to be taken that way and I say so without any invidious meanings. The movie's goal was to entertain children though and that it did. I took children ages, 4, 5, 7, 11, and 13 to see the show. They all liked it, the younger ones loving it. The music was great, very catchy, great messages. Plus the movie featured acoustic arrangements from Rascal Flatts whom I love and a new song by Taylor Swift who I also love.

No comments:

Post a Comment